[Pw_forum] lambda.x crash

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Fri May 24 18:45:30 CEST 2013

On Fri, 2013-05-24 at 12:01 +0200, yelena wrote:

> Now I have a dilemma, i got my results and omega_log and T_c columns
> are filled with NaN. Is that because numbers are too low or something
> like that or inputs are just wrong?

follow the track of NaN. Where does it start? there must be an incorrect
operation somewhere: a division by zero or a square root of a negative
number. Remember that any operation with a NaN will yield a NaN as
result.

P.
--
 Paolo Giannozzi, Dept. Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
 Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222