[Pw_forum] Controlling the convergence threshold of the exchange error in HSE calculation

Simon Binnie sbinnie at sissa.it
Sat Mar 16 11:12:04 CET 2013

They won't help in this case (they just allow you to have relatively loose scf convergence at the beginning of an EXX run when the accuracy of the EXX operator is poor).

In answer to the OP I don't believe there is a way to do this without modifying the code as the threshold for dexx is always assumed to be that as for the total energy.

Simon

Sent from Samsung Mobile