[Pw_forum] wave function in r mesh and cube format

Robert Hembree hembreerofphysics at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 17:20:56 CET 2013

I  could be wrong about this but could you not also use pw_export.x and
reconstruct the wave function from the coefficients.

I don't recall the exact equation for the plane wave when weights are
included but you can use the output of that program and this to reconstruct
it your self
http://www.if.pwr.wroc.pl/~scharoch/Abinitio/PlaneWaves.pdf