[Pw_forum] a question about the adsorption of 3d atoms on a surface with spin -polarized calculations

sufyan sufeer03 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 11:27:08 CEST 2013

Dear Lorenzo,
First thank you for your answer
there is no problem inwhich concerns the magnetization or how i get it .my
problem with steps of the calculations
especially the distance between  the adsorbed atom and the surface because
this distance  changes according to magnetic
state  ,then i wonder if i get this distance first without spin-polarized
calculation and then i fixed this distance for all the magnetic"
spin-polarized" calculation
thank you