[Pw_forum] atomic making a pp for chromium

Ben Palmer benpalmer1983 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:22:46 CEST 2013

Dear Giuseppe,

I will try the HGH pp and will try a higher cutoff.  I'm using quite
high cutoffs at the moment, but I've not tried the hgh pp yet.  I had a
go at making a PAW pp using atompaw, but at the moment I'm getting a
negative dr2 error with that one.  I'll try the hgh one now and report back.

Thank you for your help.

All the best,

Ben