[Pw_forum] Inquires

Yantao Wu ywu at g.hmc.edu
Mon Jul 1 00:04:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

1) I don't think you can accurately predict how much time one simulation
will take, But complexity of the algorithm is O(N^2), so you can some
information from this.
2) In "controls" tab, there is a field called "restart_mode". It is default
to "from_scratch", but you can change it to "restart". The files should be
in "outdir".

Yantao