[Pw_forum] population analysis

Seyed Javad Hashemifar hashemifar at cc.iut.ac.ir
Thu Jan 31 07:28:58 CET 2013

It is not well clear whether your second run (parallel dimer) is correct.
In order to check the validity of the second run, check the spilling
parameters, whether they are small enough or not (I would say these
parameters should be less than 0.01)
Regards
S.J. Hashemifar
Seyed Javad  Hashemifar
Department of Physics, Isfahan University of Technology
84156-83111 Isfahan, Iran
Tel: +98 311 391 2375     Fax:+98 311 3912376
Email:  hashemifar at cc.iut.ac.ir
Group Homepage:      http://cmsgroup.iut.ac.ir
Personal Homepage:  http://hashemifar.iut.ac.ir