[Pw_forum] question

Seyed Javad Hashemifar hashemifar at cc.iut.ac.ir
Wed Jan 30 22:17:16 CET 2013

If you select nspin=2 along with some starting magnetization, it means that
you are doing LSDA calculations. Usually the final spin polarized results
in ferromagnetic systems are not sensitive to the initial magnetization.
Hence I would say set your starting magnetization to numbers between 0.5
and 0.8.
Regards
S. Javad Hashemifar
Seyed Javad  Hashemifar
Department of Physics, Isfahan University of Technology
84156-83111 Isfahan, Iran
Tel: +98 311 391 2375     Fax:+98 311 3912376
Email:  hashemifar at cc.iut.ac.ir
Group Homepage:      http://cmsgroup.iut.ac.ir
Personal Homepage:  http://hashemifar.iut.ac.ir