[Pw_forum] Bls: Relax Calculation for ZnO

Angga Fauzi angga_dito_fauzi at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 12:16:59 CET 2013

Dear Nazari,

Thank you for your answer. I want to ask again.

	1. According to your answer for my first question, since my system is ZnO, which is a semiconductor, then I use occupations = 'fixed'. How if my system is TM-doped ZnO? Should I use occupations = 'fixed' again or I replace it with occupations = 'smearing'?
	2. According to your answer for my second question, is it means that after my relax calculation is done, I can directly run nscf calculation to calculate band structure or I have to run scf calculation first and then nscf calculation?
Regards,
Angga

Angga Dito Fauzi
Undergraduate Student
Department of Physics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Universitas Indonesia, Depok 16424, Indonesia
Phone: +628124139348
Email: angga_dito_fauzi at yahoo.com