[Pw_forum] what code actually loads xplor files? The edmplugin does not seem to execute and I can't find a py file.

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 2 16:59:13 CET 2013

I'm trying to load a self-generated xplor file and pymol keeps segfaulting. I wanted to debug the
problem but can't get my debug statements to execute. The only thing that greps for "xplor"
is a few pymol modules and plugin called edmplugin. If I rebuild the plugin and relink pymol
nothing seems to change. Is this the right code? I also wanted to add a loader for other
formats of density or vector fields and maybe do some rendering ( I have an old viewer I wrote
with glut and thought I may be able to salvage parts of that for use here).

Thanks.

note new address
Mike Marchywka 2295 Collinworth Drive Marietta GA 30062.
formerly 487 Salem Woods Drive Marietta GA 30067 404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message 989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency