[Pw_forum] Technique for converging Ecut and K-points?

Ben Palmer benpalmer1983 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 15:06:10 CET 2013

Hi Emine,

Thank you for clearing up what I should be converging.  I wasn't too
sure if I should be trying to converge the smearing and k-point
combinations to a single value.  I'll give your technique a go, and also
incorporate the forces as mentioned by Nicola.  I'm just on my
university library and should have Stefano's paper soon.

All the best,

Ben