[Pw_forum] DMFT Bloch spectral function

Kiss, Ioan kissi at uni-mainz.de
Fri Feb 15 20:09:17 CET 2013

Dear PWscf forum members,

I have seen that for PWscf there is DFMT available via the
dmft-0.1 package, which was not updated long ago.
However, there is only a single example included with the
source-code, and there is not much of an explanation what
kind of properties this code can compute beside the DOS.

I am wondering whether beside the DOS one can also
compute and plot the Bloch spectral function  with DMFT?
Also, are there additional examples available for
the usage of DMFT with PWscf?

Any constructive response is really appreciated.

Best regards,
Janos Kiss.

  Dr. Janos Kiss      e-mail: kissi at uni-mainz.de
  Johannes Gutenberg-Universitaet