[Pw_forum] About HSE calculations

Marcos Veríssimo Alves marcos.verissimo.alves at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 21:53:21 CET 2013

Ciao Paolo,

Thanks for the prompt answer and once again, sorry for asking something
that is frequently done. Even if the answer is not satisfactory (from your
point of view), it is already a guideline. Would you know (perhaps from
other people's calculations) if the results are too different if you use
the pseudo generated with the hybrid functional + hybrid functional for the
calculation for the system of interest, or the pseudo with the closest
functional + hybrid functional in the calculation for the system of
interest? This is a detail that I feel is frequently overlooked and not
specified in most of the hybrid functional calculations published I've
viewed so far.

Best regards,

Marcos