[Pw_forum] Reading from standard input freeze on Mac Os X

Ali KACHMAR kachmar_ali at hotmail.fr
Fri Feb 8 19:38:41 CET 2013

Dear Dimitry,

I have always the same problem (not on Mac Os X environnement) However in my linux environnement and thought it is ridiculous to report it here. What usually I do when the calculation freezes I kill the calculation and resubmit the calculation again and it is always my calculations running.

I will be waiting for a reply to understand this issue and to get rid of the problem I have if your problem is similar to mine.

Best,
Ali