[Pw_forum] no subject

stefano de gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Fri Dec 27 15:54:26 CET 2013

Dear Pallavi,
    I totally agree with Masoud Nahali's comments.
    still the energies at images 4,5 and 6 are lower than the one of
your starting point...
    you may want to perform a structural relaxation starting from those
positions and check if you can
find some alternative starting configurations that are better than your
current one.
    best,
stefano