[Pw_forum] convergence stops after 100 iterations

manchugh at iitk.ac.in manchugh at iitk.ac.in
Wed Dec 25 13:23:15 CET 2013

Thanks for your reply konda

Actually, there is no PBE(GGA) based pseudopotentials available for pseudo
hydrogen used in passivating the surfaces. I have searched pw_forum for
'which pseudopotential should I use' and found that people use pz pseudo
hydrogen's pseudopotentails by using input_dft = 'PBE' variable in
&CONTROL namelist.

Do you have any idea which pseudopotential should I use for passivating
the N-terminated surface of GaN slab?

thanks

Manjusha
Research Scholar