[Pw_forum] QHA example

Elias Albert physics-passion at live.com
Fri Apr 26 20:53:07 CEST 2013

Dear all,
I am trying to compute some thermodynamic properties on a system I am working on as well as the Debye temperature. I have looked at the examples (Al, Si,...) in the QHA folder; however I got confused about what the inputs should be for both the thermodynamic properties and the Debye temperature computation.
(1) Can anyone please tell me explicitly what the inputs should be? I have already done the PHDOS for my system.
(2) what executable should I use for both? is it the fqha.x?
Thank you in advance
Elias AlbertoUniversity of DerbyUK