[Pw_forum] Test

Darshana Wickramaratne dwick004 at ucr.edu
Wed Apr 24 02:40:03 CEST 2013

Hi Mahmoud,

You will be able to find numerous tutorial exercises/slides online.
 Furthermore, within the source directory for QE there is an examples
directory with a range of input files that will help you get your feet wet
with using the various features in QE.

Good luck.

Best,

Darshana
UC Riverside - Dept. of Electrical Engineering

On Tue, Apr 23, 2013 at 5:25 PM, Mahmoud Hammouri <mhm at nmsu.edu> wrote:

> Hi everybody,
> I'm new here and still learning, I know from siesta and vasp there should
> be some input files in order to begin any calculations. I did not find yet
> what are the files I need to perform a calculations.
>
> Any helps!
>
> Regards,
> Mahmoud

Darshana Wickramaratne
PhD Candidate
Department of Electrical Engineering, University of California - Riverside