[Pw_forum] PAW or USPP

Robert Hembree hembreerofphysics at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 09:56:52 CEST 2013

Hi Suza,

Are you aware of the quantum espresso Pseudo potential library?

I suspect that the
<http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wp-content/uploads/upf_files/Ba.pbe-nsp-van
.UPF> Ba.pbe-nsp-van.UPF pseudopotenial file will meet your needs.

http://www.quantum-espresso.org/?page_id=887
<http://www.quantum-espresso.org/?page_id=887&el_id=56&unp_id=&fun_id=12&col
um_k=&origin_id=> &el_id=56&unp_id=&fun_id=12&colum_k=&origin_id=

I hope this helps

Robert Hembree