[Pw_forum] A question about finite homogeneous electric field

wanghongwei0730 wanghongwei0730 at 163.com
Sat Apr 13 09:02:38 CEST 2013

Hello everyone,
   I want to do finite homogeneous electric field  calcultion , but I don't know the parameter "nberrycyc" meaning,
I wonder if increasing the  nberrycyc' value  can get better convergence for electronic SCF iteration. From my
past experience , it hard to get fast convergence for electronic SCF iteration in finite homogeneous electric field  calcultion , if there are some other method  can solve this problem? thanks very much  for any help.

Best
Hongwei