[Pw_forum] neb-GPU

Eugenio Furtado eugeniofs at iq.ufrj.br
Fri Apr 12 18:49:18 CEST 2013

Dear Fillipo,

Great! I followed your instructions (--disable-parallel and --disable-magma) and it is working perfectly. Regarding the system under study, it is the example I took from "/espresso/NEB/example" directory and was, in a first moment, used only for test. The "real" system benchmark is running right now.

By the way, as a beginner in GPU world, I still playing with the tools... I'm using a "zotac gtx 460". If I'm not wrong this is a GPU with 2.0 capability, so I though 20 was the correct arch.

Thank you very much for your time.

Best regards,
Eugenio