[Pw_forum] parallel execution

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 16:19:21 CEST 2013

Dear Sakhraoui,

your request is a bit odd and confusing... Are you looking for a script
that run a parallel job using Quantum ESPRESSO multiple times with
different input configuration or are you looking for a way to convert a
VASP input into a Quantum ESPRESSO one?

Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc.
http://filippospiga.me ~ skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert