[Pw_forum] hybrid functional

"Valentina Dellacà C.R.F. S.C.p.A." valentina.dellaca at tirocinanti.crf.it
Tue Apr 9 12:21:05 CEST 2013

Dear Mohnish,
thanks for you answer. I will follow your suggestion and try also HSE,
with a coarser k-point mesh, (indeed with PBE0 the computation time is
quiet large), and I did not know about projwfc.x.
I have a further question concerning the DOS. If I wish to know about
the DOS of my system, which uses  the hybrid functional implementation,
am I able to use the projwfc.x? Is'n it a postprocessing tool?
Thanks,
regards,
Valentina