[Pw_forum] nanouse email discussion list

Zbigniew Koziol softquake at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 11:00:44 CEST 2013

These discussions here are wonderful. I am so much impressed. A great
place indeed.

But I do not use QE, not yet, though installed it. Will start learning
in about 2 months.

I created an email discussion list on Yahoo Groups that is described
shortly this way:

Discussions on software used in nanotechnology, commercial and open
source. How to use it, examples of programming. Connecting with other
users and developers: Synopsys Sentaurus TCAD, Comsol Multiphysics,
Nextnano, Nemo5, QuantumEspresso, Archimedes, and more... Discussing
physical and engineering modeling problems, sharing code and ideas, etc.

Hence, the list is not a competition at all to this one. Offers talking
on somewhat broader subjects. It has publicly available archives: