[Pw_forum] CrayXE6

Filippo Spiga spiga.filippo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 19:51:26 CEST 2012

Dear Sam,

please send me the config.log so I can take a look (even if I knew it is not working). As Giovanni mention, try PrgEnv-pgi plus the standard CRAY libsci (the default for almost 99% of CRAY systems). If for some reason PGI is not available or you need GNU we can work on the configure in order to make it able to produce a correct make.sys

Regards,
Filippo

--
Mr. Filippo SPIGA, M.Sc., Ph.D. Candidate
CADMOS - Chair of Numerical Algorithms and HPC (ANCHP)

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.» ~ David Hilbert