[Pw_forum] pw.x does not work

Pablo García Risueño garcia.risueno at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 11:04:35 CEST 2012

Actually they does not work. How could I find what is wrong in my
compiler/libraries/machine/whatever?

The 2.1.4 version that my colleague sent me compiles (after commenting the
line with mpif90 in the configure), but the examples crash. The 2.1.4
version downloaded from the website gives error when doing make pw
(messages attached), how may I avoid them? (which file should I modify)

Thank you very much