[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Bramha Pandey pandey.bramha at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 06:58:18 CEST 2012

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 10:15 AM, Paresh Chandra Rout <
pareshchandra at iiserb.ac.in> wrote:

> Dear all,
>            Recently I am working on BiFeO3 in quantum espresso .I am using
> norm conserving pseudopotential for Bi which is become very time
> consuming.So I am searching for a ultrasoft pseudopotential for Bi.

you can get USPP and PAW pseudopotenial in pslibrary.

> Can anybody suggest a good ultrasoft pseudopotential for Bi ?

what do you mean by good ultrasoft pseudopotentail?
you have to take pseudopotentail and check it for a simple system to
analyzed the output of the system with respect to convergence with  ecut
kpoints and celldm.
then you can relized the goodness of the pseudopotential.

> Thank you
> paresh chandra rout
> IISER BHOPAL

Thanks and Regards
Bramha Prasad Pandey
Ph.D Student Indian School of Mines(ISM)
Dhanbad, INDIA.