[Pw_forum] HYBRID XC not allowed in non-scf calculations

Simon Binnie sbinnie at sissa.it
Thu Oct 25 15:35:14 CEST 2012

I've always wondered about this. Surely if you've converged your initial
scf calculation with respect to q and k-point sampling this change of grid
doesn't matter, for your new q' points you just end up setting your V(q')
to be the same as the nearest original V(q) ?

Obviously I'm not volunteering to code this up :)

Simon

--
Simon Binnie | Post Doc, Condensed Matter Sector
Scuola Internazionale di Studi Avanzati (SISSA)
Via Bonomea 256 | 34100 Trieste | sbinnie at sissa.it