[Pw_forum] How to get optimized celldm parameters?

Alexey Akimov aakimov at z.rochester.edu
Sat Oct 13 16:47:03 CEST 2012

Dear Yura,

I always use ibrav = 0 in combination with the CELL_PARAMETERS card. When you doing a variable-cell optimization, the CELL_PARAMETERS is always printed as well as atomic coordinates at each optimization iteration. So you can copy these data to you new input file with ibrav = 0 (although the first round of optimization could be done with your current input file with ibrav=14)

Good luck,
Alexey