[Pw_forum] RE : magnetic moment

BARRETEAU Cyrille cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr
Thu Oct 11 18:41:19 CEST 2012

I guess you are trying to simulate AF/FM magnetic structure of FeRh.

You should not worry about the fact that Fe magnetic moment is not an integer since this is a crystal and not an atom.
However I am not sure that you do not have a problem since in the AF structure Rh atom should not bear any magnetic moment (see PRB 46, 14 198 (1992)).

You should provide your input file to check if you have defined your system correctly.

cyrille

Cyrille Barreteau                                 phone :      +33 (0)1 69 08 29 51
CEA Saclay                                       cellphone:   +33 (0)6 47 53 66 52
IRAMIS, SPCSI,  Bat. 462                fax :            +33 (0)1 69 08 84 46
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex               email:            cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr<mailto:cyrille.barreteau at cea.fr>
FRANCE
Web: http://iramis.cea.fr/Pisp/cyrille.barreteau/