[Pw_forum] [Support] Issue with cppp.x in QE CPMD

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Thu Nov 29 18:46:45 CET 2012

On Thu, 2012-11-29 at 18:10 +0100, Paolo Giannozzi wrote:

> It works for me (v.5.0.2), either in parallel or in serial execution.
> The only suggestion I have: check where your data files are written,
> and whether they are accessible by all processors

I have looked at the code: cppp.x should be run on a single
processor, and will not work anyway if the processor you
are running on cannot access the data file produced by cp.x
in a previous run. See the "Understanding parallel I?O section
in the user guide for more information

P.
--
Paolo Giannozzi, IOM-Democritos and University of Udine, Italy