[Pw_forum] Collect irreps on q != Gamma

Silvia Bahmann Silvia.Bahmann at physik.tu-freiberg.de
Mon Nov 12 10:19:46 CET 2012

Dear Andrea,

thank you very much for this fix. I was just trying out different versions of
qe with a smaller example, but didn't get the error, because I didn't set
wf_collect = .true.  ...
Never thought this would matter... (but it also explains, why the code wanted
to do a band structure calc in the crashed restart calculation, because it
could not read the wfcs...)

I will ask the admin of the cluster to recompile using the svn-version of
PHonon/PH/openfilq.f90 and report the results.

Thanks, Silvia

--
Silvia Bahmann
Institut für Theoretische Physik