[Pw_forum] How to suppress data files in prefix.save

Bo Qiu 200210qb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 08:43:34 CET 2012

Dear developers and users,

When I try to run a "nscf" calculation with a big amount of k points, due
to the quota on the total number of files I can have, the big number of
K00001, K00002, etc folders and the files generated at the end of nscf
calculation quickly exceeds my quota. I just need to get the eigenvalues on
each k point I specified, which I can get from nscf.out, and I don't plan
to do subsequent calculations. I wonder in my case if there is any keyword
to prevent these  K00001, K00002, etc folders and files being created under
prefix.save at the end of the "nscf" calculations? Tried disk_io='none',
didn't work. Thanks a lot!

Bo