[Pw_forum] Quantum ESPRESSO Highlights 2011, thank s to all contributors

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Fri May 18 09:08:25 CEST 2012

Dear all, as you have probably noticed in our new HOME page we have
introduced 4 immages that correspond to the "call for immages and quantum
ESPRESSO highlights 2011" that we sent to pw_forum some months ago. We
would like to thank all the participants for their kind contribution. At
the end of the year we will renew the call for Quantum ESPRESSO highlights
2012!

good work and "May the GIMP be with you" ;-)

Layla