[Pw_forum] el-ph calculations

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Wed May 16 21:51:04 CEST 2012

On May 16, 2012, at 17:10 , Iyad AL-QASIR wrote:

>  What make things slow is I can not use npool >1. since this is not
> implemented yet for el-ph calculations

I vaguely remember that k-point parallelization was implemented
some time ago. In any case, if you run the example for the
electron-phonon case (PHonon/examples/example03 in the
new directory structure) it seems to work with -npool 2

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Chemistry&Physics&Environment,
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222