[Pw_forum] regarding weight factor

himanshu at iopb.res.in himanshu at iopb.res.in
Fri May 4 17:34:41 CEST 2012

Respected QE users,
                    Dos calculation with manual k grid which is dense at
the point around, where energy band crosses the fermi
level, I am confuse about the weight factor. Can I
choose weight factor which is generated by the
automatic k grid operation. I want to get better value
of fermi energy . The value I got from automatic k
grid operation is not giving good result in band
structure calculation.

                                                   HIMANSHU LOHANI
                                                   Doctoral Scholar
                                                   I.O.P Bhubaneswer