[Pw_forum] benzoic acid structure optimization

matt reish reishme04 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:59:20 CEST 2012

Axel,

Thanks for the advice. I take your point and agree that my results would be
much more meaningful with a better knowledge base. Hopefully I won't have
any more questions until I can ask one worth asking. My initial goal was to
see whether finding Raman phonon intensities on a system this size was
feasible with the resources I have available and I think I've answered that
question.

It's definitely a testament to the software that a spectroscopist with no
plane-wave experience could get the software "working" in just 3 days. I
guess with ease comes black-box users.

Thanks for your help,

Matt