[Pw_forum] Input for lambda.x execution for el-ph coupling

bahadir bahadira at buffalo.edu
Tue Mar 27 19:41:29 CEST 2012

if you are talking about the q-points in elphon out file(whis are used
for naming elph.XXXXXXXXXXXX files), those are not the q-points that
should be used in lambda.in file. you have to generate q points by the
kpoint.x as i explained in previous reply and obtain mesh_k file as an
output of kpoint.x. it will give you the qpoints and their
weights(should give same number of q points as in elhon output file, if
you say 14q points it should give 14 points in mesh_k file), and yes you
must enter the weights in lambda.in file.

bahadir