[Pw_forum] error in reading namelist system

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Sun Mar 25 06:15:26 CEST 2012

Dear Gabriele:
I am afraid it has to be if one wanted to calculate electron-phonon interactions, although la2F is not mentioned in INPUT_PW and PWgui. This parameter helps to form a la2F data file in outdir from SCF and will be used by ph.x once setting elph = .true.

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, Materials Science & Engineering Department,