[Pw_forum] Eyvaz Isaev

Eduardo Ariel Menendez Proupin eariel99 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:21:54 CET 2012

I wish to express my sadness from Prof. Eyvaz Isaev departure. At the
beginning I was reluctant to use the forum byte allowance to express my
private condolence and thought that the obituary by Paolo was enough.
Although I did not have much interaction with him, I appreciated him as one
of the most helpful and kind guys of this community. He belonged plenty to
this community of persons that sacrifice a non-neglgible amount of time and
productivity to help the fellows and make science a delightful activity.

--
Eduardo Menendez Proupin
Departamento de Química Fisica Aplicada

"...man never knows for who he suffers and waits. He suffers and waits and
works for peoples he will never meet, and who at the same time will suffer
and wait and work for others who will also not be happy, as man always
desires a happiness that is beyond the lot that he is given. But the
greatness of man is precisely in wanting to improve what he is. In
assigning himself Tasks. In the Kingdom of Heaven there is no greatness to
conquer, for everything there is an established hierarchy, the unknown is
unobscured, existence is without end, sacrifice, rest, and delight are
impossibilities. Therefore, overwhelmed with hardships and Tasks, beautiful
within his misery, capable of loving in the middle of calamity, man can
only find his greatness, his full self-realization, in the Kingdom of this
World." - Alejo Carpentier- The kingdom of this world