[Pw_forum] Eyvaz Isaev

Liang Feng Huang lfhuang at theory.issp.ac.cn
Sat Mar 3 12:07:47 CET 2012

        Prof. Eyvaz Isaey has helped so many PWSCF users (including me) a lot on this forum.
The computational skills and physical understanding that he has taught others are very
invaluable to these people's academic career. He is a so kind hearted person.

If leaving this world is a new beginning of the journey to another one, I believe he will
go to the best one.
> At 2012-03-02 15:44:11,"Paolo Giannozzi"  wrote:
> I have the regret to announce that Prof. Dr. Eyvaz Isaev,
> author of QHA and PlotPhon packages, passed away on Sept.11, 2011
>
> P.
>
> Paolo Giannozzi, IOM-Democritos and University of Udine, Italy
------
L.F.Huang (黄良锋), Electronic Structure and Phonon Physics
Add: Research Laboratory for Computational Materials Sciences,
Instutue of Solid State Physics,the Chinese Academy of Sciences,
P.O.Box 1129, Hefei 230031, P.R.China
Tel: 86-551-5591440(office)
Fax: 86-551-5591434