[Pw_forum] Error in using bands_FS.x to get Fermi surface,

GAO Zhe flux_ray12 at 163.com
Fri Mar 2 06:02:12 CET 2012

I checked the code of bands_FS.f90, and found like this:
        open(12,file='input_FS')

        read(12,*) n_start, n_last
        read(12,*) E_fermi
        read(12,*) sysname
        read(12,*) na,nb, nc
        read(12,*) x(1),x(2),x(3)
        read(12,*) y(1),y(2),y(3)
        read(12,*) z(1),z(2),z(3)
So I am just wondering whether it can work well, if you change your input file name as "input_FS", and run only by the command bands_FS.x < CWrium.fs.in > CWrium.fs.out, where CWrium.fs.in is a nscf calculation input file with the K_Points obtained by kvec_FS.x.
The more ditailed process is in example 08.

--
GAO Zhe
CMC Lab, Materials Science & Engineering Department,