[Pw_forum] Charge Density of Each State

Layla Martin-Samos lmartinsamos at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 10:34:55 CEST 2012

If you want to print the LUMO, you need firts in the pw.x input ask for
calculating more bands,

supose you have SiH4 molecule, 8 electrons --> 4 occupied bands, lumo has
band index 5

you need to make pw.x calculation with nband = 5 (in system namelist)

then for pp.x calculation kband=5

and so you will get the LUMO

But realy, first read a text book on solid state physics.

best regards

Layla