[Pw_forum] Charge Density of Each State

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Wed Jun 27 23:31:20 CEST 2012

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 11:03 PM, Gulcin Tetiker <gkucukdalyan at gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks for the response. I used those numbers also but the code gave
> error. I guess they symbolize different things. For example, if we only
> wanna calculate the charge density in gamma point kpoint should be 1. Also,
> for kband someone use "band near fermi level". I was just wondering where
> can i get all these information

I do not understand what you mean by "band near fermi level".

kband is an interger positive number, it must be smaller or equal to the
number of bands.

If you are getting some erro, please report which error you get, maybe it
has nothing to do with the value of kband. A good idea is to alway provide
a copy of your input and out when you have a problem.

bests

--
Lorenzo Paulatto IdR @ IMPMC/CNRS & Université Paris 6
phone: +33 (0)1 44275 084 / skype: paulatz