[Pw_forum] ANY Promising Compiler and OS for running QE 5.0 TESTS and Examples?

Roozbeh Sanaei roozbehsanaei at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 11:24:51 CEST 2012

Hi Everybody,
So far, I have tried many compilers and configurations , QE were Compiled successfully each time, but after compilation, many examples and both  tests in PW and CPV directories failed.

Could you please provide me ANY promising Configuration (Compiler,Prerequisites, OS) which is known already to work well  with QE 5.0. and provided examples and  tests and examples can run without segmentation fault.

Regards,
Roozbeh Sanaei,
National University of Singapore