[Pw_forum] running QHA examples

Abolore Musari abmus007 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 16:37:53 CEST 2012

Dear Sir,
Am using the QHA contained in the espresso-4.2 also in espresso 4.3.
and my observation is that the matdyn.x is the one complaining and giving
the error:
Cannot match namelist object name al4.fc

So  also a Crash script which with error:
task #         0
     from write_dyn_mat : error #         1
     error opening the dyn mat file

This error is also contained in matdyn.out.

thanks
Musari A. A
Physics Dept
UNAAB