[Pw_forum] running QHA examples

Abolore Musari abmus007 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:05:33 CEST 2012

Dear QE users
Pls while running the QHA examples after L have successfully complied the
QHA I got the following error. Pls any assistance will be appreciated.
Recalculating omega(q) from C(R)
Cannot match namelist object name al4.fc
head: cannot open `frequency' for reading: No such file or directory
head: cannot open `frequency' for reading: No such file or directory
(standard_in) 1: syntax error
forrtl: severe (59): list-directed I/O syntax error, unit 5, file stdin
Image              PC        Routine            Line
Source
Partial_phonon_DO  080984D3  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Partial_phonon_DO  080971F0  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Partial_phonon_DO  0806B42E  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Partial_phonon_DO  0804C4DC  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Partial_phonon_DO  0804BDDA  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Partial_phonon_DO  0805C3B9  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Partial_phonon_DO  0805A835  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Partial_phonon_DO  08049E2E  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Partial_phonon_DO  08049D34  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          B7646B96  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Partial_phonon_DO  08049C41  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

Also a crash script which state:

task #         0
     from write_dyn_mat : error #         1
     error opening the dyn mat file

This error is  also contained in matdyn.out
Thanks for your assistance.

Musari Abolore A
Physics Dept
UNAAB nigeria.