[Pw_forum] Finite Temperature Schrödinger Equation.

Hongsheng Zhao zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Jun 2 16:24:40 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I've learned that the "Finite Temperature Schrödinger Equation" from here:

http://arxiv.org/abs/1005.2751

Basically, I've two issues on the above paper:

1- Does someone has any hints on how to realize it in pwscf?

2- Besides this method, are there other methods for taking the
temperature into effect within Schrödinger Equation?  Which is the most
feasible schedule till now?

Regards
--
Hongsheng Zhao <zhaohscas at yahoo.com.cn>
School of Physics and Electrical Information Science,