[Pw_forum] no convergence on an image in neb calculation

Arles V. Gil Rebaza arvifis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:21:31 CEST 2012

Dear Juliana.

If you have 6 kinds of atoms, you should have a
“starting_magnetization” key for each atom.
Beside, you should consider increase the “starting_magnetization”
(maybe to 1.0) of the Fe atoms
in order to breaks the symmetry and setting to 0 for the non-magnetic
ones (C, O, H).
Are you sure that “ecutwfc=30” is enough to describe oxygen atoms.

Best.

Arles V. Gil Rebaza.
IFLP - La Plata
Argentina