[Pw_forum] R: Re: R: Re: NOSYM tag + atomization energy

giacsport at libero.it giacsport at libero.it
Fri Jun 1 10:00:59 CEST 2012

Hi Paolo,
           I fixed the problem... I was using a wrong value for the
magnetization....
Sic transit gloria mundi... :-(

Thanks and have a nice we,

-------
Giacomo GIORGI

Assistant Professor
Research Center for Advanced Science and Technology (RCAST),
The University of Tokyo
4-6-1, Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-8904, Japan
tel./fax: +81 3 5452 5448

org>